Andrea Iannone Ducati Paramac Motogp 2014 Leather Suit is designed for professional bikers to show their love toward him on the track. This suit is made of Cowhide leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm and Schoeller Kevlar Fabric for complete safety and comfort of rider. There is certified external protections and PU internal protections for full safety of sensitive part of body like shoulder, elbow, vertebral column and knee. Going back inside the suit, we have macro mesh liner for comfort and all the internal protections are easily removable including Aerodynamic hump.
- Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm or Kangaroo with thickness of 0.8-0.9 mm
- Schoeller Kevlar stretch material at crotch, behind Calf and under sleeves for flexibility
- Carbon Inserted external sliders sewn at Knee, elbow and shoulder.
- Genuine YKK Zips on Front, Cuffs and Ankle
- Embroidery or Printed logos according to picture
- External CE approved Removable Knee sliders
- Velcro below knee for attachment of Knee Slider
- Professional Leather patch work
- Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
- CE approved removable PU protections on Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Back and Hip.
- Inner Polyester mesh lining
- Aerodynamic removable Hump
- Extra PU protections stitched at sensitive parts like elbow and Knee.
- Customization: Tailor made custom facility
- Leather: Cow/Buffalo/Kangaroo
- Fitting: Slim/Regular or Relax
- Conversion: 1 Piece to 2 Piece Conversions
- Perforation: Perforated, Partial perforated or Non Perforated leather
- Inside Lining: Removable or Non-removable. If you want some material other than mesh, you can mention
- Printing & Patching: Option to remove and add
- Color: Customization of color also available according to our respectable customers
- Combination: You can match Gloves and Boots with the Suit
There are no reviews yet.