Jack Miller KTM Winter Test 2022 Race Suit features a new anatomically mapped fit for improved performance and optimized levels of comfort. This suit is made of Cowhide leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm and Samtex S1 Fabric for complete safety and comfort of rider. There is certified external protections and Level 2 internal protections for full safety of sensitive part of body like shoulder, elbow, vertebral column and knee. Going back inside the suit, we have macro mesh liner for comfort and all the internal protections are easily removable including Aerodynamic hump.
- Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm or Kangaroo with thickness of 0.8-0.9 mm
- S1 stretch material at crotch, behind Calf and under sleeves for flexibility
- Certified External Protections
- Genuine YKK Zips on Front, Cuffs and Ankle
- Embroidery or Printed logos according to picture
- External CE approved Removable Knee sliders
- Velcro below knee for attachment of Knee Slider
- Professional Leather patch work
- Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
- CE approved removable PU protections on Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Back and Hip.
- Inner Polyester mesh lining
- Aerodynamic removable Hump
- Extra PU protections stitched at sensitive parts like elbow and Knee.
- Customization: Tailor made custom facility
- Leather: Cow/Buffalo/Kangaroo
- Fitting: Slim/Regular or Relax
- Conversion: 1 Piece to 2 Piece Conversions
- Perforation: Perforated, Partial perforated or Non Perforated leather
- Inside Lining: Removable or Non-removable. If you want some material other than mesh, you can mention
- Printing & Patching: Option to remove and add
- Color: Customization of color also available according to our respectable customers
- Combination: You can match Gloves and Boots with the Suit